Birthday Cake Energy Bites
- 2/3 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 2 tbsp Birthday Cake Oh My Spice
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup Buff Bake Birthday Cake Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup honey or agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chia Seeds (optional for rolling)
- Stir all ingredients together in a medium bowl until thoroughly mixed. Cover and let chill in the refrigerator for half an hour.*
- Once chilled, roll into balls of whatever size you would like. (Ours were about 1″ in diameter.) Store in an airtight container and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week.
- Roll in Birthday Cake OMS and more coconut flakes
- Makes about 20-25 balls.